Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Resolution updated!

I'm' not friendly with "commies" neither communists ,nazism or something despicable like that. This is about politicians,idelogies not about MK stuff. I'm more like a Terminator of these guys...At least in the past. I'm more close to the American values.

I would like to thank to all friends from Russia. It's very grateful on the reload stage of Mortal Kombat Zero project.  All shit against TX and his members will be removed.
A clear release.

Thank you my friends from Russia And Ukraine.

I have found my perfect resolution for this project. It's superior than any other project 800x600. In General,internet projects uses 800x508.

I'm very happy with the results. Besides the lifebar ,everything has been converted with a simple change.  No charge,lifebar has been fully updated.

The quality says by itself,take a look:

Madway,Kombat Zero Unlimited, Powered by Fireboy.