Monday, January 29, 2018

MK1,MK2.MK3,UMK3...

I'm working on shadows for several months... I think it's time to reveal  you something. At least the basic of my plans.

All Mortal Kombat sagas are being added to a single project.

No, you are not mad,all sagas into one.

All MK1 characters are being added.

The idea is to insert the MK1 game by itself.
You might have to unlocked this game mode.


Complete game,with press start,player 2,etc.

I have plans to insert all sagas into one. You know,MK2,MK3,UMK3.

So stay tuned for the next generation of this saga.

Check this MK1 screen shot.





MK1 ON MK ZERO!


Now about my next global update,zoom.

As you know,zoom should be applied to all stages.

You might ask me: "What about the small stages?"

There's  no small stages on MK zero.

These stages were never designed to work on low resolutions.

Example of "small stages" with zoom liberated:

Nexus



Earth




Immortality




Example for extremely large stage
Tower


You might imagine the power behind the lager stages... Just like this.

It's a simple revelation of my plans... There's lots of hidden info to be revealed.

See you stupid parrot.

Madway,Kombat Zero Unlimited, Powered by Fireboy.