Friday, September 30, 2016

LOSING MY PATIENCE...



I'm extremely tired,really busy. Annoying...countless of required animations.

I have edited at least 70% about my task to release this new version.
This version is "the beginning of end". Pretty close to final version,missing only more characters,arenas or even some re-edition of some sprites and some update on codes and moves...perhaps my departure shall take more time than estimated by me.
After years and years of work....all that I want is to complete my project and announce my official departure.
I can not post anything about my progress for now...since it's surprise to all of you.





However,here something really simple...never done by anyone,even being easy and obvious.
Liu Kang, Bruce Lee style! I can't understand why that simple never was realized by anyone! Simple easy and fast ! By the other hand,I still to wonder myself about the quality of MK1 sprites,specifically on Liu Kang's skin color. Extremely poor,like all MK1 sprites.

Anyway,I think it's more like a suggestion for the others. An easy and fast edit,bringing a nice aspect for Liu Kang.

Is that the Liu Kang's new look for MKMU? I dunno...

For now,I must return to my annoying edition of one "billion sprites"
Madway,Kombat Zero Unlimited, Powered by Fireboy.